• There’s an old saying that goes, “Once a Catholic, always a Catholic.” Maybe you have been away from the Church for a little while or for quite some time, but now you feel a tug at your heart calling you back to the Catholic Church. Listen to that tug. It’s your Heavenly Father reaching his arms out to you, the Holy Spirit whispering in your ear, hoping to draw you home.
We hope you accept this as your invitation to rediscover the truth, wonder and mystery of the Catholic faith. As your brothers and sisters in our worldwide Catholic family, we want you back. We’ve missed you, and our Church is not the same without you.
Regardless of why you left or got out of the habit of going to Mass, you can always come home and return to the practice of the Sacraments and the fullness of relationship with Jesus Christ and the Church he founded. We are Catholic. Welcome home!
To return all you need to do is show up at Mass on Sunday or contact us Monday – Friday at 413-583-3467 between 8:00am – 4:00pm or via email at email@example.com .
You are always welcomed at St. Elizabeth! It might be helpful to introduce yourself to one of the priests or deacons so that they can welcome you and journey with you. If you have been away from the Sacrament of Reconciliation, it might be helpful to experience God’s love and mercy available in the Sacrament. Wherever you are, we are here to journey with you and are here to support you in whatever way that we can!
*Anyone who is to find Christ must first find the church. How could anyone know where Christ is and what faith is in him unless he knew where his believers are? Martin Luther
5 REASONS TO COME HOME
1. Catholicism is TRUE!
2. The Catholic Church has the Sacraments—and we especially long for the Eucharist.
3. Our families need to be built on a strong foundation of faith and we need to live in community with others.
4. We need God’s forgiveness and healing for our failings and God’s mercy to help us become better people.
5. We hunger for meaning and purpose in our lives.
• “He will provide the way and the means, such as you could never have imagined. Leave it all to Him, let go of yourself, lose yourself on the Cross, and you will find yourself entirely.” –